Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday 10 February 2013

year of the snake



Happy Vietnamese New Year! Chuc mung nam moi! What does the year of the snake hold for me and other rats? There are all kinds of predictions online, so, of course, I picked the best ones:

"Fortunate lucky stars are shining on you in the Year of the Water Snake 2013. A vast improvement from last year 2012. The year 2013 holds out great promises and good things for you as your success luck is high. There’s indication of upward mobility and promotion for many Rat-born. Flanked by not one, but two Big Auspicious Stars from the 24 mountains compass in your Horoscope chart, you can expect to enjoy two significant events or good news in year 2013, usually in the form of sudden opportunities opening up, winning a big award or prize, or boost of income and windfall luck, that will transform your life for the better."

and

"This is a prosperous year for you. Expand and expand. You should stay mobile."

To be honest, I could not care less right now about a promotion or financial boost (I wouldn't say no if they fell into my lap but they're definitely not my focus). But I do I love everything to do with stars, so what could be better than two auspicious ones when I've never needed them more? I have to believe that one of those stars is a referral and the other is the big JOYful event for which I have been waiting, well, forever.

This lunar year, may we see many wishes to the stars come true, much windfall luck, lots of mobile parents and children, and many hearts and families JOYously expanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment