Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday 21 August 2012

never give up

It's been a hard week and I have no news, except for an update on the court case of two of the three people who stole my family from me, but I don't have what it takes to get into that tonight (or maybe ever). Instead, I'm giving my last bit of energy to all the waiting families everywhere who, like me, are feeling like your dream may never come true.  We must NEVER GIVE UP....


Don't give up, keep on moving
You're gonna get there, just keep on grooving
Don't give up, don't pack it in
Try and try, and you will in
Don't give up, no no no
Don't give up, no no no
Don't give up, no no no
Don't give up, no no, don't give up
-Bruno Mars

AND KEEP FIGHTING


If you fall pick yourself up off the floor (get up)
And when your bones can't take no more (c'mon)
Just remember what you're here for
Cuz I know Imma damn sure
-Gym Class Heroes

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Karen. I really need this encouragement today. I was told yesterday I will have to wait a long time for child in my desired age range. It sounds like we both have long and interesting stories. I found out in the last few days that what some are allowed to do, isn't for me to even try to fix. I was going to take the sibling 'R' that was allowed to be left behind by a family, not the opposite which another family has done!!!!!!

    I feel like throwing in the towel so thank you for the encouragement. When I saw the title of your post, my heart skipped a beat as I thought maybe you had wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete