Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday 25 August 2013

Vy is for Victory

The war is over, and love won. We are finally home. Tired, bruised and battered, but home. E, if you are reading this in Vancouver, we are so sorry that our itinerary was completely changed and we could not meet you on the way home. We were not able to send you a message before now because our computer was stolen! But we will send you something in the mail from Vietnam. I have much to tell you all about the trip, the country and my girl but first we need a Vietnamese restaurant and some sleep! Stay tuned and thanks for all your support during the craziest of times.





























2 comments:

  1. Welcome home!! Look forward to seeing you both when you are ready for visitors!! Francesca and Matteo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on arriving home safe and sound and with your new, beautiful, wonderful and adorable daughter! I missed meeting up with you in Vancouver and figured something had come up. I just hoped it wasn't a delay with visas. I need your address as I have a little something for Vy that I will now put in the mail. Congratulations on finally fulfilling your dream and determination to become a mama after all these years.
    Love and hugs to you both,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete