Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday 9 August 2013

Vy!

Introducing my beautiful daughter, adopted on August 9, 2013 in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam! Her legal name is Suong Mai, which was given to her by the orphanage director when she was found. I learned when I arrived here that she is Vy (like the letter v). I think her Canadian name will be Mai-Lee Suong Vy, and I will call her what she chooses! She is worth all the years of misery and I'd do it all again for her.

I was going to add a photo here but for some reason, it's just not happening (not a lot here happens easily!!)

Must go be a dinosaur, even though I want desperately to sleep!!




3 comments:

  1. Congratulations and welcome to motherhood!! Know you'll have a great time getting to know each other! We look forward to meeting your daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad the post showers up this morning. Congratulations on becoming a mother. Can't wait to meet you both. Do you have your daughter with you full- time now?
    Love and hugs,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete